Thursday 29 August 2013

Wrist Cutter

*TRIGGER WARNING; DON'T CONTINUE IF YOU'RE TRIGGERED  EASILY I don't wanna be responsible for anyone's harm*



So..
I wrote this poem when I was depressed.. The day my mom hated me and told me how worthless I am. That I'm mental and I always depress myself.. I did cut that day, but I managed to stop myself from going far too deep and picked up the pen. This is my first poem actually, so it might not be that great. But emotions flowed inside me and that's what I came up with.

Wrist Cutter


The blade dances on her skin 
As shivers creep down her spine
Left alone on the cold damp floor
She struggles with her own thoughts
Everyday she promises to stop
Until crimson blood flows down her wrists
And she realizes what she's done.

The blade seems to be her only friend
What a waste of good clean wrists
She looks in the mirror and cries
Cursing everything that comes to her mind 
Looking forward to the day
That she finally dies

The pain she feels she can no longer hide 
She trusts so easily when people promise
To end up knowing
That promises are lies
Everybody leaves...

She feels unloved unwanted
She cries endless times a day
Holding the blade 
Waiting for the worst to come
And does what she does every single day
She slits her skin

One day she tries to stop
Only to find a black shadow
Hovering over her
Poisoning her thoughts
He crashes her to the wall
Yelling at her beating her up
Urging her to listen to that small voice
That sweet sharp voice
Calling her... Begging her not to leave

She gives in and listens 
Picking up her blade
Who seems to be her only friend
And she slits her skin

She asks him 
He who towers above her
"Am I beautiful now?"
He strokes her hair gently
And tells her she did good
but she's better off dead

Thoughts creep into her mind
Taking control of her hand
What's the point of living 
If there's nothing to live for?

Now it's too late
That girl died
They found her on her bed
Her throat slit every which way

She didn't deserve to die they said
Lies. The walls screamed
You left her, you never cared
"Stop hurting yourself!" 
That's all you ever say

Now it's too late that girl died
She flitted straight up
to where no one could touch her
I guess when you live in hell
Heaven always wins.


that's all.. I hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks for the views!






No comments:

Post a Comment