Friday 2 August 2013

Rest In Peace.

Another day, another boy, another soul has been lost.

I'm still in a state of shock after hearing a while ago about the suicide of another boy. 
His name was Jake.
And what hurts me even more, is that we used to follow each other on twitter since we both belonged to the same fandom, and.. I never got the chance to say Hi... 
I cannot say he was good or bad because I don't know him, but what I know is that he was only another human that had been treated badly in his life. I should've known since he tweeted mostly about depression and how he hates his life and...(I'm crying again.) 
Eveytime I hear about someone killing himself something fades inside of me..Nothing has been the same after my best friend herself commited suicide and there's one thing I'm sure of, NON of them deserved this. 

>> I hate people. I hate bullying. I hate treating other people like dogs leading them to suicide.
THIS HAS TO STOP.

All I see around is people encouraging the fight against bullying and spreading the word about how we all need to work together to stop what's happening and bla bla bla..

Words. That's our problem. How are we supposed to expect a whole new, better world if we don't take actions? Not just in one country. There has to be an organization for this matter WORLDWIDE, visiting schools monthly, checking up on children, talking and figuring out if there's anyone going against the other...
Maybe there's already something like that, but I don't see them coming to my school.

All I ever wish for, is for all of this mess to stop..Those people who bully others to earn laughs and cheers are pathetic people looking for attention. And bullying other people won't help them. Let's say they bullied him/her and got the popularity, then what? They're gonna graduate and live their own lives leaving behind them, hurt, damaged, abused people..And pain is never easy to just forget and move on..It remains as scars. And some of those people are weak..What would those bullies feel when they hear that years later, this particular person whom they made his/her life a living hell back in school, has finally done it and killed himself/herself? 

People should stop acting like animals and support each other. Be there for each other and hug and kiss the other to comfort whenever they can..Because each and every person is just another human. Like you. Like me. So respect him as much as you respect yourself.

And I don't wanna hear about any other person committing suicide or I'm gonna.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment