Monday 12 August 2013

Stay Strong Ronnie.

I finally have time to blog! And today I want to give all my consolation to the great Ronnie Radke.
His brother, Anthony, died two days ago in a car accident..And I know how it feels.
It fucking hurts. I lost one of my beloved people due to speed and I feel so sorry for him to lose such a great person for such an accident..

Fuck car accidents, fuck speed, fuck everything..All this carelessness is taking lives and no one's doing anything, at least people, they should be more aware..

But enough with preaching and let's take a moment and pray..Not only for Ronnie but for every person who's lost a dear one in such accidents. May their souls rest in peace.

And because Ronnie is one of my all time favorite artists, I just wanna say that,
Stay strong Ronnie. I know a brother is irreplaceable ,but you're not alone in this, your fans are with you and supporting you, so is your fiance and your father and your friends. You're a great person and your brother was a great person too and I'm sure he's in a better place now..I hope his family is okay...Just don't let any thoughts get to you, what happened is not your fault. You have a great daughter to take care of and being depressed won't make anything easier.
Remember, you're not alone in this, so many people love you and are with you.

Don't lose hope, Keep on hanging.





No comments:

Post a Comment