Tuesday 6 August 2013

Thank you Tokio Hotel.

I have the urge to talk about one of my favorite bands, well actually my first band EVER, that opened the way for me to discover new better music, all thanks go to Tokio Hotel. { um never mind about the grammar I'm half German so yeah }

So now, lay back and get some popcorn because I'm about to write a full entry:')

It was a day, just like any other day…
I was on facebook on my page, practically, and some random chick linked me a song saying it describes her and stuff and I kinda thought it was weird, I mean what's it got to do with me? 
And that song was?
Tokio Hotel- Monsoon.
Me? I was like " huhhh? Who on earth is Tokio Hotel" so I clicked and listened, only to find myself replaying the song over and over and over and over again until I forgot everything around me.
At the beginning I was wondering who she is by trying to link the lyrics with her being, but couldn't figure out until she told me. But the song? Kept playing and playing in my ears. I couldn't get enough! It had this…this something..I don't know how to say it..Addiction over attraction over beauty over a mixture of perfection and so on…His voice, the vocalist, took hold of me and I couldn't break free..Like a poor bird stuck in the cunning fox's trap. And that was it.
I downloaded the song on my MP3 as my second best after 1D….Ew 1D I have no idea how I used to like them? They're fags.
Anyway, I got more interested day after day in knowing this band so I looked up their picture on google,
Result? I fell in love.
They were sooooo sexy so attractive so addictive and mind blowing! I couldn't get my eyes off of them! Especially that vocalist, Bill Kaulitz, his beauty haunted me for the rest of my days.
I searched more and more, info, videos, pictures, other songs..I remember that my second song I heard for them was "Ready Set Go" it was damn amazing! And then I listened to every song possible…
And that's how my diseasing obsession began.
Now?
My MP3 is loaded with their songs, the PC's spammed with Tokio Hotel, My mind is singing their songs 24/7 and I can't watch, hear or eat anything without relating to them. They became my life and my heroes through all the hard time I go through. They're my own little family, they make me smile like there's no tomorrow, I owe them so much…And you've no idea what I'll do to get a TH room even one poster! I hope one day I'll even catch a concert!
As you know, they took a break from singing and stuff for about 3+ years or something like that, but now in 2013 they're releasing their new albuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!! OMG!! I'm OVER-excited! After all this time! New tours are on the way! And new photos, vids and all! I just hope the paparazzi gives them a break so they won't disappear to India as they said they want to  …Hope not.
Well, I can't express my love and excitement towards them in any kind of way! They're beyond extraordinary! Beyond perfection. They are Tokio Hotel.

~And plus I gotta thank them for helping me discover other bands that I love now like Bring Me The Horizon.



    those are MY BABIES. thank you Tokio Hotel, I LOVE YOU ALIENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment