Friday 6 September 2013

Stand up for yourself.

>this happened three years ago before my friend, Alex passed away. I've talked about her death in previous blogs so if you're new to this, be sure to go through it from the beginning<

Alright where do I begin?

A bunch of girls at my school picked me from over 1000 students and decided to make my life a living hell.
It started with mean words like "loser, lame, boring" then got bigger and bigger until every word in the book was spat on me "bitch, slut, whore, nobody likes you, die" you name it! Then the rumors came. It spread to the entire school and I was said to be a satanist and that I killed my own cousin... Yes, it got this far.
Soon enough no one would talk to me but that one friend who stayed by my side, her name was Alex,  but bullying soon enough killed her and I couldn't do anything about it but I've talked about it before, so back to my story.
Everything started escalating quickly. I was soon neglected and crowned as the "emo" of the class and I never said anything or complained about it to anybody because I had no one to trust, not even my family so I just kept it to myself..
And everyday I'd go home, lock myself up in my room, cry my eyes out and run sharpies over my body but I never cut. I always stopped myself and played music so loud so no one would hear my crying and yelling that I just could not take this anymore.
One day, one of the mean girls was telling jokes about my in class and I immediately started boiling inside as I was so fucking fed up with everything they did and without thinking or knowing what was I doing. I stood up and yelled at her to shut the fuck up. And out of the blue she came up behind me and punched me on the back of my neck.. This time I didn't stand quiet, I turned around and fucking punched her back.
We beat the hell out of each other until we were broke apart. She got the worst of it luckily. But I ended up going to court and and doing community service for fighting back.

Fucked up right?
But I guess what I'm saying is, always stand up for yourself. Don't let anyone walk all over you. Don't be afraid, ever. Because when I finally stood up against them. They left me alone. Killing yourself is never the answer because things do get better. I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment