Thursday 25 July 2013

Fuck the haters.👍👍

I've finally did it! One long explicit post for all the haters!
Lately I've been abused in school for the music I listen to and I've had enough.. No one can tell me what to wear or eat and especially what music to like.
I am who I am and I won't change for anybody, Even if it meant them going against me, I say bring.It.On.
I hope all of my friendlist on facebook see this, because they've all been mean to me when it comes to this point. But I don't care anymore and I'm ready to shout it out loud "YOU'RE NEVER GONNA CHANGE ME"

And I advise everyone who's going through the same thing,being abused and made fun of, not just in school but in home or the gym or work or any  place to stand up for yourself and don't let anyone change you, because you are beautiful the way you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment