Monday 8 July 2013

вαη∂ѕ тнαт ѕαved мe.♥

I've finally got the energy to make a blog about those bands who ѕαved мy lιғe. And some of them are: Tokio Hotel, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens..etc

To some of you, they may just be a normal band..Normal probably annoying people who make screamo songs. But to me and to others, they're our нeroes and ѕαvιoυrѕ. Their songs take us to a whole new other world. A world of our own, where no one is judged or classified, hurt or betrayed..This world makes us feel better about ourselves and pushes us to continue and struggle against the darkness of reality to reach safety.
It makes us feel ѕαƒє and not alone.

Those songs advice you, encourage you, push you to hang on. I could listen to them for hours and days and weeks without getting a tiny bit bored. It's like ғood to our ѕσυℓѕ.

My life as a teenager could be as pretty much as yours. Family problems, bullying, hatred, betrayal, fakes, death, pain, loneliness, negligence and so on. But in all this darkness, those knights come to pull you back to light. Their words and their lyrics pierce into your heart, making you stronger in the face of everything.
They gave me something very important I thought I'd lost it a long time ago, ѕelғ-coɴғιdeɴce.

I'll never forget those days, on which my family had huge fights, my friends ignored me and I'd simply lock myself in my room for hours listening to those legends..They gave me the power to мσνє ση.♥ And to never let anyone judge me based on their own taste. Even my own mother sometimes..

Some of you will probably think I'm exaggerating. Well I'm not. And guess what? I still can't even express my love and respect for them even with those words but I've tried to do my best..They're just beyond everything..And if I go deaf one day, I'll know it's because of the many hours I spent plugging those earphones in my ears and losing myself in their music..

They Make Me SO HAPPY.❤ And I'm so glad they came into my life even when everything seemed impossible..

''I swear these words are true. I believe in you
I'll never let you down
I promise right here. Right now
I won't let you down'' -Black Veil Brides; Let you down.

That's all I can say so far, it's late now and I don't know many English words to express my gratitude even more because I'm German, so if there's any grammar mistakes, forgive me. ♥

[DON'T CUT XX]

No comments:

Post a Comment