Tuesday 16 July 2013

Stand Tall and Work Work Work!

Let's say I'm out of inspiration 'cause I've just woken up and I hadn't been sleeping well. I can almost feel my head throbbing but I just gotta make a point before I forget what I had in mind, like usual.

I'M JUST SO SAD.
I missed Warped Tour again. It's not my fault it's always held in impossible places, I just wish for once they'd make it close to where I live, I'm dying to meet my idols, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides and oh, of course, Bring Me The Horizon. You've got NO idea what I'll do just to see Oliver Sykes in his own flesh and blood! Recently, I became very attached to him, probably because his songs make me cry uncontrollably. It's just so honest and touching, like he can dig deep in you and pull out all of your buried emotions. I don't know what I'll do without BMTH. 

I've been even writing this long letter for Oli if I ever get to meet him...


Another point to make clear here, I HATE PEOPLE JUDGING ME FOR WHAT I LIKE.
Like, they have no right to judge me or hate on me for liking those bands/music or even digging men with piercings and tattoos. It's my personality, it's what I LIKE so deal with it?! So what if I'm not into cute little boys with bangs and striped t-shirts? And what if I like men with tattoos all over their bodies and piercings?

Let's be honest though, they're hotter, though most of the people won't admit it. 

I just think everyone should stick to their opinion and fight for it. Don't let others judge you or make fun of you or even try to change your mind about what YOU like. In these cases, raise your middle finger and make it clear that you don't give a shit about what they think as long as you're content with it.

Bullying should stop. No one's better than the other, just because some people are pampered and petted by their parents and spoilt with money doesn't mean they can pick on poorer, quiet people. Just stop. They don't have the right. Fight against them and show them what you're capable of. I'm not talking about fighting or even getting to a point where you'd hurt someone, No, I'm saying use your brain. Outsmart them and then when you've accomplished something big in your life and maybe just maybe affected other people with it, you'll be the one standing tall laughing at them. 

Never give in, Work work work. Make yourself noticeable. Worthy. Make your own name. Let the world know you exist. You can all make something great out of the simplest things. 
You have my encouragement to begin with. So push yourself up and keep going.
Forget the haters and be who you are.

and never forget, ALWAYS FORGIVE.

                            Sleeping With Sirens;Kellin Quinn.


No comments:

Post a Comment