Saturday 20 July 2013

Dear Suicidal..

Dear Suicidal,

I know how you feel, from the bottom of my heart. I've been there, a suicidal, but my friend's death opened my eyes when she took her own life, 3 years ago. I now know that life is worth it..
I know you question this all the time. "Is life really worth it? Am I just a waste of space? Is it worth existing even though you wanna disappear? Is it worth it when all you can think of is locking yourself in your room and hurting yourself over and over again?" .. I know it's hard to believe, but yes, it's worth it. 
You my friend are worth it. So throw away your razor blade and fight against the temptation. I need you to fight, please. Every time I hear about someone suiciding my heart breaks into million pieces..No one deserves to end their lives. No matter how dark or bad it is. 
Why won't you understand, that there is a bright side. There is, I promise, it's right there, all you have to do is look. No matter how much darkness is surrounding you..
And cutting won't help..Those scars will haunt you every time you look at them. They'll never leave your skin. At the end, all they'll do is remind you how miserable your life used to be. You shouldn't feel like you have to mutilate your skin every time you get upset. You're stronger than this, I know you are. I don't want you hurting yourself ever again. I know you think you're worthless, but you're not. You were brought into this life for a purpose. And you have to be strong. Don't let anyone trigger you into harming yourself or killing yourself....You can stop all this mess.
Yes, yes you can. I believe in you. You don't deserve to be hurt like this. Protect your body..Each one of you is an amazing human being that deserves to be happy, and it's up to you. Because in the end, you're the one to decide whether you wanna be happy or depressed. Suicidal or a warrior.

So please, don't hurt yourself..And know that I at least care about you so much..

( I wish I'd got a chance to say this to you, Alex..I'm not mad at you anymore..I love you so much and I will never forget you.)

Note: After what happened to Alex, I kept the razor blade I took from her the days she used to cut, and attached it to a chain. A part of her is still with me and I will hold on to it for many years to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment