Friday 1 November 2013

RIP MITCH LUCKER

I bet most of you don't know who Mitch Lucker is, but today is his death anniversary.

One year has passed since he left us. He was a legend and a great inspiration. His music's helped me through bad times and accompanied me through good times. I cannot begin to express how much I love this guy! And how much I miss him.

Just one year ago, on the 1st of November he tweeted "The Dead Are Living" and the next thing we knew, he was announced to have died due to a motorcycle accident at 6.17am. He was 28 years old.

I can still remember the shock and hurt I felt after reading the announcement, my whole world froze and my heart skipped a beat. It was a tragedy. And a complete loss of another great person.

But legends never die as long as we have them alive in our hearts.
Everyone pray for his daughter, Kenadee Lucker. She's just a girl who has lost the most precious person, her father.

"He was an amazing man. He was a wonderful father and a great husband."

- Live long and Stomp on 


No comments:

Post a Comment